A great day use tail bag.
This wedge-shaped bag fits a wide variety of motorcycles from Sportbikes to Enduro's.
The bag features a multi mounting system from racks to seats.
- Multi-Mounting options from racks to seats. Utilizing Hooks under the seat lip or adjustable straps under the seat.
- Bunji cord top for more stuff.
- Expandable 'Wedge Gusset'
- Interior Zippered Mesh pocket
- 2 Interior Adjustable Compression Straps-Keeps the load very stable.
- Large and Durable #10 Ykk zippered main opening.
- Plastic and Foam Stiffened, Foam Bottom
- Tough-Tek non-skid/non-scratch outside bottom
- Reflective Accents on sides.
- Color: black
- Closed 8 Litres 488cu.in.
- Expands to 11 Litres (671 cu.in.)
- Length: 10inch
- Width: Front- 9 1/2inch, Rear-5inch
- Height: 6 1/4inch
- Expanded 10 1/4inch (at rear)
Accessories: Rain Cover
Great Little BagBy: Craig on 10 July 2018I recently purchased this item and it’s fantastic I strapped it onto my GSA1200 In less than 5 Mins. I keep my gloves sunglasses and puncture kit in it and a bottle of water with no problems.
The perfect Tail Bag?By: Richard Reeve on 12 February 2018The Peak Tail Bag has to be one of the most versatile products anybody with a motorcycle can own. Looking at the outside it appears small and compact but I have actually managed to fit a gripped Nikon D300, a 70-200 f2.8 lens and a smaller 16-85 lens in mine. A squeeze for sure but they went in. Generally I find this bag really handy sitting on the passenger seat of my ADV bike and storing things like a wallet, phone, small camera, sunglasses and spare gloves. The mounting straps and hooks make it easy to attach to a seat base but at the same time they are so easy to change that shifting the bag to my rear rack when I have a pillion is literally a couple of minutes job. Wolfman make no claims about this product being waterproof but nothing inside mine has ever been wet after a ride in the rain although I do keep a couple of plastic bags inside the inner storage pocket just in case I end up riding through the next Biblical rain storm. As Goldilocks herself said this bag is not to big, not to small and just right. Highly recommended.