The Ridgeline Plus Duffel features an easy top-loading main compartment, two crescent end-pockets and an interior mesh pocket in the lid. Hook-and-bungee on the bottom make it easy to mount to a rack or seat, and easy to remove when it's time to go inside. Durable ballistics nylon and covered zippers help keep weather and dust at bay. If your travel plans combine moto with not-so-moto, the Ridgeline quickly converts to a regular travel duffel by tucking the hook-and-bungee mounting system into a storage pocket.
- Convenient top-loading
- Reflective webbing accents for nighttime safety
- Universal adjustable bungee-and-hook mounting
- Two outside crescent pockets on each end. Great for quick access items
- Outside compression straps stabilize the load, and hold more gear
- Non-skid/non-scratch bottom
- Interior mesh pocket under the top
- Expandable 'Wedge' gusset
- Heavy Duty #10 and #8 YKK Zippers
- All seams are reinforced and bound
- Carry Handle
- Length: 28cm
- Width: Main Body: 45cm , Overall with pockets: 60cm
- Height: 26.5cm
- Expanded: 37cm
- Main Compartment: 33 litres
- Expanded: 39.5 litres
- Side Pockets Each: 1.5 litres
- Total: 42.5 litres
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Adventure Moto Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.