The Beta Plus adds capacity to the standard duffel shape by adding "legs" on either side of the seat. The bag hugs the bike via the seat channel, yet stays clear of the exhaust (on most bikes). A solid mount comes from three quick release straps, one around the rear of the bike, two toward the front to a passenger peg/bracket, the sub-frame, or our Wolfy Strap Mounts.
New top opening, similar to the Overland Duffel, gives full access to the contents. External side pockets help keep gear organized and are great for quick-access items. Non-skid/non-scratch material on the base helps keep the bag in place and helps and the surface looking sharp. Four outside compression straps keep the load tight.
2017 Refinements include:
- Refined top opening similar to the Overland Duffel with a heavy-duty #10 YKK zipper
- Easy to find yellow cord on main opening zipper sliders
- Full 1680 Denier Ballistic Vinyl construction using our proprietary Ballistic Vinyl
- Non-scratch, non-skid bottom surface
- 1 ½” webbing compression straps
- New front mounting similar to our Enduro Series Saddlebags, removable/replaceable webbing for more secure mounting
- Reflex side compression webbing accents for nighttime visibility
- Exterior D-rings for shoulder strap attachment Shoulder strap sold seperatley)
- Crescent zippered exterior pockets
- Carry handle
- Exterior compression straps
- Integrated rear traps to add more cargo
- Built in the USA with legendary Wolfman care and quality
Compatible add-on Accessories:
- Overall Width: 29" / 74cm (Body: 24" / 61cm, Pockets each: 2 1/2" / 6cm)
- Height(from top of seat): 9 1/2" / 24cm
- Length: 11" / 28cm
- Seat Channel: Top: 10" / 25cm, Bottom:14" / 36cm
- The legs hang down from the seat: 5" / 13cm
About Wolfman Luggage:
WOLFMAN LUGGAGE is the brand that started it all for Adventure Moto.
When I first started looking at gear for myself to ride the adventures I dreamed of riding. I did not want to ride with hard luggage. I knew that the style of riding I wanted to do would either end up with me under the bike or the bike sliding down some rocky trail. So I searched until I found Wolfman Luggage which has been supplying soft luggage solutions to adventure riders for over twenty years. Eric Hougen the founder, owner and head designer for the Wolfman Luggage brand is an avid rider and understands better than anyone the level of toughness and quality needed to survive the rigours of the Off Road. Wolfman Luggage is still made in the USA and the best-selling Expedition Dry Saddlebags and Duffels are on thousands of bikes around Australia. We have customers that have been riding with Wolfman gear on their bikes for over ten years.
View more Wolfman Luggage products
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Adventure Moto Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review