- For breaking 520 to 530 chain
- For pressing on and off 520 and some 525 clip type master link side plates
- Includes 1/4 in. drive adapter for turning sockets
- Lightweight, 6 oz. including press plates and handle (8 oz. with pouch)
- Will push link pin completely through link/side plate
- Handle detaches for easy storage. To reduce the weight even more an MP Tool (08-0161), 8mm combination wrench or 8mm socket with extension can be used as the handle
- Custom pouch holds tool securely and includes pocket for extra chain or master links and a large accessory pocket
- Body forged from high-strength 4130 chrome-moly
- Body bolt and extractor bolt manufactured from billet high-strength 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Replaceable pin is heat treated for strength and wear resistance
- Press plates manufactured from Lightweight 6061 T-6 aluminum
- Perfect addition for tool packs
- For use on clip type master links with press fit side plates only
- This tool does not rivet master link pins
- Does not rivet chain pins
About Motion Pro Tools:
Motion Pro Tools have a range of super-light tools. Made from tool grade titanium alloy, extremely lightweight and compact design is perfect for trail tool packs.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Adventure Moto Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.