The Hex Pro wrenches are similar in proportion to a common L-angle Allen or Torx wrench, but with one important difference- there is a pivot at the place where a solid 90 degree bend used to be! Because of this, the Hex Pro wrenches can reach tight areas like a ball end wrench, but you can employ higher torque without damaging the tool or the fastener. Also, instead of removing the tool and repositioning it if you come up against an obstacle, you simply flip the pivot over! You will be amazed at what a difference this small change makes. Star Pro and Hex Pro wrenches are made from heat treated alloy tool steel, and have a chrome plated finish for durability and a high quality look.
- 180 degree swivel head with extra long handle for accessing hard to reach places
- Kit includes 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, and 10mm wrenches
- Pivot design allows for easy rotation around obstructions
- Pivot design allows you to keep the wrench and fastener engaged when access is limited
- Great time saver
- Heat treated alloy tool steel
- Chrome plated finish
- Includes heavy duty folding canvas storage pouch
- Takes up less storage space than a typical hex key set
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Adventure Moto Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.