Take a load off! Improve rider endurance and comfort by taking the weight out of a backpack and putting it on your dirt bike, dual sport or supermoto motorcycle. Specifically designed to carry just the essentials needed for a day trip or trail ride, the MoJavi Saddlebag is the slim, trim bag for inner tubes, tools, fluids and other “save a ride” necessities. Straps on. Stays on. No matter what.
All MoJavi Saddlebags now include 1 Hot Standard Springs Heat Shield, Center pouch is now optional. MOLLE-style lash points on top/center allow mounting of additional gear, such as a Possibles Pouch, Ochoco Enduro Tail Pack or a Klamath Tail Rack Pack, or simply go naked!
Specs and Features
- New Graphics for 2017: sewn-on moulded rubber patches.
- Volume: 12 litres (2 × 6 litre side pockets)
- Dimensions Side pouches = 10cm deep x 40.6cm long x 18cm wide
- Straps on/off virtually and bike in seconds!
- Slim, trim profile rides like it’s not even there
- Flexible rear mounting system — use included fender hooks or webbing loop around any secure anchor point. Footmans Loop Anchor Kit may be required for some KTM, Husqvarna and Husaberg dirt bikes.
- Military-spec materials and construction
- Made in U.S.A.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- NOW AVAILABLE IN BLACK, YELLOW, ORANGE, WHITE AND GREY!!
- Mojavi Saddlebags are NOT Waterproof
Mojavi Saddlebag fits virtually every dirt bike, supermoto and dualsport motorcycle make and model, including: Beta: 450/525 RS Dual Sport / SuperMoto BMW: G450X, F650, G650, X-Challenge, Cross-Country, HP2 KTM: all models 200, 300, 400, 450, 525, 530 RXC 400, 450, 620, 640/640 ADV (without the rack!), 690e Husaberg: FE 390, FE 450, FE 570 Husqvarna: TE 250, 450, 510, 610 and SM models Honda: all XR series, all CRF series Suzuki: all DR series and RM-Z Yamaha: all WR series and YZF Kawasaki: All KLX and KLR
Perfect trail bike bags.By: Ross Kable on 14 March 2018Awesome little saddlebags. Fitted these to a WR450F. They are well made , good looking and tough too. Am amazed how much gear I can fit in them and how well they stay in place. Paired with a GL Diabolo tankbag and a GL Rogue dry bag they have been a worthwhile addition to my bike. Money well spent.
Great little bag setupBy: Harry Ellington on 13 February 2018The Giant Loop Mojavi Saddlebag is a great addition to anyone's bike. Its waterproof, durable as and has never shown any melting marks from any part of the bike. It is a great bag for tools/spares or anything that is small in size, even clothes for a weekend ride.