Whether you ride enduro, street, or off-road, the Nexx X.D1 is for you. Its aerodynamic profile is designed for controlling airflow, reducing lift and turbulence at fast speeds. It has more features built for comfort, convenience and protection than you can shake a stick at. Stick not included.
The X.D1 is a premium quality helmet featuring carbon and special multi-composite fibres that offer the ultimate combination of strength, lightness and reliability. This helmet was developed to meet the demands required at the highest level of riding and racing competition, the XD range offers the best protection and comfort available for all terrains and weather conditions.
XD.1 Helmet Features:
- X-MATRIX shell consisting of multiaxial fiberglass, organic 3D fibers in Aramid reinforcements, and carbon fiber
- 2 shell sizes: XS - MD and LG - 2XL
- Pinlock-ready face shield (insert lens sold separately)
- Double D-ring chin closure
- Removable, washable CoolMax 3D lining and cheek pads
- Prepared for NEXX X-COM BT system (sold separately, no longer available)
- Internal drop-down sun shield with 80% tint
- Easy Lock polycarbonate Lexan face shield with anti-fog position
- Wide panoramic field of view
- FastShot quick-change face shield system
- Includes visor extender
- Chin curtain
- Night vision reflectors on the sides and back of the helmet
- Two chin vents, one for street and one for off-road use
- Dynamic Air System has 2 front vents and 4 rear vents
- Support for camera mount on top and side
- Base plates for optional Quick Strap Goggles (sold separately)
- ECE 22-05 and DOT compliant
Nexx XD1 Baja Helmet Matt Black is available in the following sizes:
- Small (out of stock)
- 2XLarge (out of stock)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Adventure Moto Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review