Three decades of MX goggle evolution have led to this turning point, a landmark of technology so revolutionary that it will render ordinary goggles obsolete. Forget any notion of what defines high performance. Not since the early days of the sport has a single design brought so much innovation. Essential gear for anyone who rides for glory, rides for sport or just rides for fun, the Oakley Airbrake goggles created the new standard for protection, clarity, comfort and convenience.
PRIZM Lens Technology
Prizm™ MX lenses help you see subtle transitions in dirt conditions so you can master all those split-second decisions. Mother Nature has a ton of gears, and she’ll shift on you without warning. Be ready for any light condition. These replacement lenses cover the full range. We engineered them for our premium Airbrake MX Goggle and each one is made of durable Plutonite® with anti-fog technology. You’ll have full-on UV protection, impact resistance and a level of clarity worthy of the world’s most technically advanced performance goggle.
Airbrake MX is equipped with a fully adaptbale and serviceable chassis, allowing you to easily swap outriggers between tear-off and roll-off configurations, replace worn out foam faceplates or switch the strap to match your style.
Airbrake MX is for those who adapt and conquer because it lets them switch up their vision with the convenience of Oakley Switchlock Technology. Our unique design makes the process of lens changing fast and hassle-free so you can quickly swap lens tints to optimize visibility and comfort according to light conditions.
Comfort & Performance
Airbrake MX is composed of ultra-strong, yet lightweight, O Matter combined with flexible urethane. The rigid outer frame holds the lens securely without the bending that can cause visual distortion, and a soft and pliable inner faceplate conforms to your face like it was made just for you.
Airbrake MX lenses are injection molded under extreme pressure with high-impact Plutonite to creat a precise contour of optically correct geometry and clarity. Plutonite is the most optically pure lens material ever utilized for MX goggles. Airbrake MX precision lens curvature is matched with sleek frame architechure, expanding your field of vision to give you maximum peripheral vision.
Anti-Fog & Sweat Management
All Oakley MX goggles utilize our F3 and F2 anti-fog coatings to absorb moisture and eliminate haze. Frame vents engineered to provide optimized airflow keep your eyes cool and comfortable. Ultra-plish faceplate foam utilizes triple-layer construction to wick sweat off your face. Fleece layer draws liquid away from the skin and into the dual-density foam where capillary action moves moisture to the perimeter for quick evapoation.
- PRIZM™ lens technology
- High Impact Plutonite Lens with F3 Anti-Fog coating
- Switch-Lock Lens Technology for fast and easy lens changing
- Outrigger System for Balanced Fit
- Injection Molded Polycarbonate under extreme pressure to create a precise contour of optically correct geometry
- Frame is composed of ultra-strong, yet lightweight, O Matter™ combined with flexible urethane
- Exoskeleton chassis construction combines rigid O Matter exterior with a pliable thermoplastic urethane faceplate that conforms to your face comfortably
- Dual Switchlock mechanisms lock the lens securely in place
- Rigid O Matter strap connections provide even distribution of goggle pressure
- Twin surge ports at top of chassis to channel airflow into the helmet
- Low-profile frame design provides increased visibility and improved helmet compatibility
- All-day comfort of O-Hydrolix triple-layer foam with moisture wicking polar fleece lining
- Matte black textured inner frame surface for glare reduction
- Microcellular urethane lens gasket to seal out dust or moisture
- Dual-adjustable strap with silicone lining for versatile, secure fit
- Zip-up Padded Goggle carry bag