Oakley lens tints are engineered to offer the best combination of light filtering, color balance and visual contrast.
Visibility on the mountain can vary wildly, from socked-in blizzards to blindingly bright sunlight, and everything in between. Oakley offers a comprehensive array of performance lenses that match specially engineered base tints with unique Iridium® coatings, designed to precisely tune, contrast and balance light transmission.
- Compatible with all models of the Oakley Airbrake MX Goggles.
- Dual Lens design uses two lenses and puts an insulating layer of air between them.
- Provides the ultimate in fog protection, along with unsurpassed clarity.
- Injection-molded Plutonite lens material provides 100% protection against ambient UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue light up to 400 nm.
- Expanded lens volume for optimised peripheral vision.
- Fog elimination of lens with Flow-Coat Anti-Fog coating.
- Integrated tear-off posts for mounting of optional laminated or standard tear-offs.
- Meets impact requirements based on ANSI Z87.1 and EN 1938:2010 standards.
- Tested from 190 to 380 nanometers.
- Sold individually.
Important Note: Use care when installing/removing accessory lenses. Scratched lenses cannot be returned and are not covered under Oakley's warranty policy
Help other Adventure Moto Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.