Three decades of MX goggle evolution have led to this turning point, a landmark of technology so revolutionary that it will render ordinary goggles obsolete. Forget any notion of what defines high performance. Not since the early days of the sport has a single design brought so much innovation. Essential gear for anyone who rides for glory, rides for sport or just rides for fun, the Oakley Airbrake goggles created the new standard for protection, clarity, comfort and convenience.
Prizm™ MX lenses help you see subtle transitions in dirt conditions so you can master all those split-second decisions. With high-impact resistance that makes you invincible, this landmark of technology is the first even MX design with a lens of pure Plutonite™. It's the new standard of protection and it lets you take the adapt-and-conquer approach with Oakley Switchlock™ Technology, the secret to fast and easy lens changing. The view is wide open, the comfort is beyond reason and the performance leaves other goggles scrambling for second place.
- Prizm™ lens technology
- Injection-molded Plutonite lens material provides 100% protection against ambient* UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Expanded lens volume for optimized peripheral vision
- Fog elimination of lens with Flow-Coat Anti-Fog coating
- Integrated tear-off posts for mounting of optional laminated or standard tear-offs
- Meets impact requirements based on ANSI Z87.1 and EN 1938:2010 standards
- Tested from 190 to 380 nanometers
- Exoskeleton chassis construction combines rigid O Matter exterior with a pliable thermoplastic urethane faceplate that conforms to your face comfortably
- Dual Switchlock mechanisms lock the lens securely in place
- Rigid O Matter strap connections provide even distribution of goggle pressure
- Twin surge ports at top of chassis to channel airflow into the helmet
- Low-profile frame design provides increased visibility and improved helmet compatibility
- All-day comfort of O-Hydrolix triple-layer foam with moisture wicking polar fleece lining
- Matte black textured inner frame surface for glare reduction
- Microcellular urethane lens gasket to seal out dust or moisture
- Dual-adjustable strap with silicone lining for versatile, secure fit
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Adventure Moto Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.