The Overland Duffel represents an evolution of the Wolfman credo. Yes, it is motorcycle luggage. But this bag reaches beyond that to offer much, much more. At it's root, it is a sophisticated motorcycle tail trunk bag with included mounting straps. But off the bike, it can be carried as a traditional duffel, a suitcase, a shoulder bag, or even a backpack. It is just the right size to fit into the overhead bin on airplanes, and can be carried into a hotel or strapped to the rack of an African rover, making the perfect option for a wide range of travel modes, rugged or refined. On or off the bike, it accepts a variety of Wolfman add-ons to increase versatility, like a Wolf Bottle Holster or Rolie Bag.
A very wide single zippered opening makes it easy to access contents. To help organize those contents, a Clear Mesh zippered pocket sits in the opening. The pocket also helps with load compression, or remove it, hang it by its D-ring, and use only the internal straps for compression. A wide flap protects the zipper from weather and conveyor belts. And extra-tough vinyl side panels increase durability.
Choose how to use it, and easily switch between methods to suit your travel situation:
- Motorcycle tail trunk bag
- Traditional duffel
- Suitcase, with either side handle or easy-carry end handles
- Shoulder bag
- Overland travel duffel, strapped to a rack or tied down in a vehicle
- Large easy-access opening
- Flap over the zipper for protection from weather and conveyor belts
- Interior “Clear Mesh” zippered pocket for quick access items, doubles as load compression, and can be removed can be hung using its attached D-Ring
- Internal compression straps keep the load tight and can be used with or without the “Clear Mesh” pocket
- Four 2-inch D-Rings on each end; attach a Rolie Bag, Fuel Bottle, or almost anything you can think of
- Suitcase handle on side
- Carry handles at each end
- Removable shoulder strap
- Removable backpack straps
- Heavy Duty #10 zipper for long lasting durability
- Heavy Duty 1680 denier Wolfman Ballistic Vinyl Fabric
- 35oz vinyl side panels
- #10 heavy duty YKK zipper
- All seams bound for strength
- Built in the USA with legendary Wolfman quality materials and construction
Add an optional rain cover (sold separately) for additional weather protection.
- Length: 15” / 38 cm
- Width: 20” / 50 cm
- Height: 9” / 22 cm
- 45 liters, or
- 2745 cu.in.
About Wolfman Luggage:
WOLFMAN LUGGAGE is the brand that started it all for Adventure Moto. When I first started looking at gear for myself to ride the adventures I dreamed of riding. I did not want to ride with hard luggage. I knew that the style of riding I wanted to do would either end up with me under the bike or the bike sliding down some rocky trail. So I searched until I found Wolfman Luggage which has been supplying soft luggage solutions to adventure riders for over twenty years. Eric Hougen the founder, owner and head designer for the Wolfman Luggage brand is an avid rider and understands better than anyone the level of toughness and quality needed to survive the rigours of the Off Road. Wolfman Luggage is still made in the USA and the best-selling Expedition Dry Saddlebags and Duffels are on thousands of bikes around Australia. We have customers that have been riding with Wolfman gear on their bikes for over ten years.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Adventure Moto Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.