This is the ultimate duffel bag. The wide mouth allows easy access for packing and unpacking and the rolltop closure ensures the duffel bag is 100% dust-proof and waterproof. The bag has multiple d-ring tie down points and straps.
- Water adventure sports: canoeing, kayaking, yatching, rafting, surfing, parasailing, sailing, windsurfing.
- Offroad adventure sports: cycling, hiking, 4x4 adventures, motorcycle tours, horseriding, cave and mountain climbing.
- Keep valuables dry or insulate wet clothing and equipment
- Apart from the superb outdoor capabilities of these robust and weatherproof bags. They also make great travel and business bags. Protect your valuables, cameras, notebooks, phones and important business documents
- Available in assorted colours
- Water tight protection: 100% dust-proof and waterproof (IP66)
- Feather light built tough: High frequency vibration welded seams. Less weight with increased abrasion, puncture and wear resistance.
- Made with 500d PVC material
- When not in use, the bag can be compacted more than most other bags for storage.
- Easy packing: The closures open up to a wide mouth duffel making packing belongings easy.
- 4 x D-rings for multiple attachment options
- 4 x Tie down straps with quick release and hook points
- Its flexible and variable packing volume adjusts to any situation, takes all the gear for travelling, and sports. The roll closure has its roots in stuff sack technology. They can be used on any watercraft, motorcycle, or just for beach days surfing or with the children.
Note: All outdoor products age and wear with tough use. Treat your gear with care!
OSAH DRYPAK 40 LITRE DUFFEL BAG is available in the following colour options:
- Grey (out of stock)
- Yellow (out of stock)
OSAH is an international brand of waterproof and dustproof bags, designed for all weather outdoor activities, to ensure you get the most out of your adventures.
Better than expectedBy: Terry Muggeridge on 14 January 2020Good quality with well thought out attachment points and a great size. Not as heavy as some alternatives which for me works in it’s favour. If you’re looking for hard core ultra tough this isn’t for you