When BMW first came out with the F800GS it was instantaneously a home run. High quality suspension, Rotax-BMW engineered engine, spoked wheels, best-in-class ground clearance etc. With such features it was no surprise that the “little” GS became the ultimate ADV machine alongside its big brother, the 1200GS. Therefore, Outback Motortek was looking at some serious challenges to match the bike’s legendary reputation. As always, the team has done its best create a crown jewel for any BMW F800GS and proud to present their final creation.
- Hand MIG welded – It’s all about the strength! We continue to follow our philosophy: toughness and functionality over appearance.
- Quality 27mm/1.06″ steel tube with 2mm wall thickness – any low quality steel tubing BELOW THESE SPECS will be crushed when your 450lbs bikes crashes into the ground. Our crash bars will take the beat!
- Easy mounting – Mounting the upper crash bars to the bottom ones are as easy as it gets. Really.
- Stainless Steel Hardware – These bolts and nut will always and forever look nice and shiny. Unless your bike is covered in mud and dust…
- Sandblasted to achieve the best possible adhesion of the coatings – it”s an extremely vital part of our manufacturing process. Sandblasted surfaces will withstand most surface scratches and give you a longer-lasting product.
- Powder coated – combined with sandblasting it’s a killer combination to protect your product’s surface. No frills and tough just like your ADV/Dual Sport bike!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Adventure Moto Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review