When BMW first came out with the F650GS, F700GS and F800GS models it was instantaneously a home run. High quality suspension, Rotax-BMW engineered engine, spoked wheels, best-in-class ground clearance etc. With such features it was no surprise that the “little” GS became the ultimate ADV machine alongside its big brother, the 1200GS. Therefore, Outback Motortek was looking at some serious challenges to match the bike’s legendary reputation. As always, the team has done its best create a crown jewel for any BMW F800GS and proud to present their final creation.
- Hand MIG welded – It’s all about the strength! We continue to follow our philosophy: toughness and functionality over appearance.
- Quality 27mm/1.06″ steel tube with 2mm wall thickness – any low quality steel tubing BELOW THESE SPECS will be crushed when your 450lbs bikes crashes into the ground. Our crash bars will take the beat!
- Less is often more. We didn’t try to cover the whole entire bike with crash bars that look like a cobweb. The F700/800GS models have very few tough mounting points, thus it makes more sense to create one solid and compact crash bar that stays close to the few mounting points instead of being far spread out that results in an overly flexible and “soft” structure. It will do more damage to your GS! Our compact and tough crash bars are the only way to go here to truly protect your BMW’s expensive and fragile parts.
- Tough mounting points – No cutting corners here (either)! Precision laser cut pieces for perfect fitment using 4mm thick metal mounts. These parts absorb a lot of impacts from crashes, rather than your bikes chassis that”s worth thousands of dollars.
- Stainless Steel Hardware – These bolts and nut will always and forever look nice and shiny. Unless your bike is covered in mud and dust…
- Sandblasted to achieve the best possible adhesion of the coatings – it”s an extremely vital part of our manufacturing process. Sandblasted surfaces will withstand most surface scratches and give you a longer-lasting product.
- Powder coated – combined with sandblasting it’s a killer combination to protect your product’s surface. No frills and tough just like your ADV/Dual Sport bike!
- F800GS (2008-current)
- F700GS (2012-current
- F650 GS Twin (2008-2012)
Select your bike in the link below for Video Installations
Select your bike in the link below for PDF Installations
Outback Motortek Crash Bars For BMW F800 / F700 / F650GS is available in the following colour options:
About Outback Motortek:
Shop Outback Motortek, protection and luggage solutions. The ultimate in tested and proven, adventure and dual sport motorcycle accessories. Designed and manufactured by real riders who drop test and torture these crash bars and engine guards on their own bikes in real-life scenarios. When buying Outback Motortek, rest assured that they offer the highest level of protection for your bike.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Adventure Moto Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.