Outback Motortek Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin Crash Bars in Silver
The new Honda Africa Twin CRF1000L is an adventure and off-road beast, thus Outback Motortek has designed and made a set of crash bars that will take the beating. When designing this protective accessory, they had a different approach from other manufacturers. Keeping the high impact zone close the toughest mounting points was thier main goal and the result is a compact, extremely sturdy set of crash bars. Many people have seen the Outback Motortek BMW crash bars crash test (click here to watch) and were immediately hooked. Just as with the BMW F800GS crash bars, the new Africa Twin crash bars will be based on the same concept.
- Hand MIG welded – It’s all about the strength! We continue to follow our philosophy: toughness and functionality over appearance. Although our welders make those welds look like art.
- Quality 27mm/1.06″ steel tube with 2mm wall thickness – any low quality steel tubing BELOW THESE SPECS will be crushed when your 450lbs+ bike crashes into the ground. Our guards are designed to take the beat!
- Less is often more. We didn’t try to cover the whole entire bike with crash bars that look like a cobweb. The all new Honda Africa Twin 1000 has very few tough mounting points, thus it makes more sense to create one solid and compact crash bar that stays close to the few mounting points instead of being far spread out. Our compact and tough crash bars are the only way to go here to truly protect your Honda’s expensive and fragile parts.
- Tough mounting points – No cutting corners here (either)! Precision laser cut pieces for perfect fitment using 5mm thick metal mounts. These parts absorb a lot of impacts from crashes, rather than your bikes chassis that”s worth thousands of dollars.
- Stainless Steel Hardware – These bolts and nut will always and forever look nice and shiny. Unless your bike is covered in mud and dust…
- Sandblasted to achieve the best possible adhesion of the coatings – it”s an extremely vital part of our manufacturing process. Sandblasted surfaces will withstand most surface scratches and give you a longer-lasting product.
- Powder coated – combined with sandblasting it’s a killer combination to protect your product’s surface. No frills and tough just like your ADV/Dual Sport bike!
Important note: our crash bars are compatible with 2018 regular and Adventure Sport models! Not compatible with Honda skid plate for Adventure Sports model.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Adventure Moto Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review