The Outback Motortek Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin Short Skid Plate is wider than the entire engine, allowing it to effectively repel rocks and debris, keeping your engine, oil filter and exhaust system header intact.
Compatible with most other crash bars brands. Compatible with DCT models.
Skid Plate Features
- Protects crucial areas of the engine – oil pan, engine case, oil cooler, oil filter and partially the exhaust header. For full coverage, please choose our Heavy Duty Skid Plate.
- Entirely frame mounted – And another bonus is that we glue rubber strips on the inside of the skid plate to dampen vibration and to absorb impact.
- True off-road and adventure shape – What does that even mean?? It means we have experience in building top-notch bash plates. We avoid designing skid plates that are shaped like boxes, have sharp edges and corners and will guaranteed to restrict your rides off road. We design and build skid plates that you will only benefit from while riding on rough terrain.
- The only known design with ridges on the bottom of the skid plate – Ridges help the skid plate glide over hard objects with the least resistance. Most importantly though, these embossed ridges will REINFORCE the bottom of this bash plate without adding unnecessary weight.
- 4mm thick laser cut aluminum – Nothing is ever an overkill on an adventure bike, hence we choose to build our bash plates from this ridiculously tough and thick, yet lightweight material.
- Powder coated – combined with sandblasting it’s a killer combination to protect your product’s surface. No frills and tough just like your ADV/Dual Sport bike!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Adventure Moto Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review