Less is often more. We didn’t try to cover the whole entire bike with crash bars that look like a cobweb. Husqvarna 701 models have very few tough mounting points, thus it makes more sense to create one solid and compact set of crash bars that stay close to the few mounting points instead of being far spread out that results in an overly flexible and “soft” structure.
Quality 21 steel tube with 2mm wall thickness
Powder coated – combined with sandblasting it’s a killer combination to protect your product’s surface. No frills and tough just like your ADV/Dual Sport bike!
Husqvarna 701 Crash Bars Characteristics:
- Hand MIG welded it’s all about the strength! We continue to follow our philosophy: toughness and functionality over appearance. Although our welders make those welds look like art.
- High-quality 21mm steel tube with 2mm wall thickness – any low quality steel tubing BELOW THESE SPECS will be crushed when your 200kg+ bike crashes into the ground. Our guards are designed to take the beat!
- Solid mounting points - No cutting corners here (either)! Precision laser cut pieces for perfect fitment using 5mm thick metal mounts. These parts absorb a lot of impacts from crashes, rather than your bikes chassis that”s worth thousands of euro's.
- Stainless steel Hardware - These bolts and nuts will always and forever look nice and shiny. Unless your bike is covered in mud and dust…
- Sandblasted to achieve the best possible adhesion of the coatings – it”s an extremely vital part of our manufacturing process. Sandblasted surfaces will withstand most surface scratches and give you a longer-lasting product.
- Powder coated -combined with sandblasting it’s a killer combination to protect your product’s surface. No frills and tough just like your ADV bike!
Please note: the colour of the product may wrong due to being fresh out of the factory!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Adventure Moto Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.