Outback Motortek X Pannier Frames For HONDA CRF1000L/ADV (2018 - 2019) including ADV SportsRated 5/5 based on 1 reviews.
The Adventure Moto/Outback Motortek X-Frames for the Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin is the most universal and functional side pannier frames yet, allowing simple, secure mounting of Rotopax, hard panniers and soft luggage.
Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin (2018-2019/Adventure Sports) Pannier Racks In Silver Features and Benefits
- Designed by Adventure Moto Australia and manufactured by Outback Motortek.
- The new X-Frames are the most universal and functional side pannier frames yet, allowing simple, secure mounting of Rotopax, hard panniers and soft luggage.
- Matte black powder coated mild steel frames with an alloy X-bracket with multiple Rotopax mounting positions for custom weight distribution, as well as multiple tie-down points.
- You can even remove the X-Bracket from your frames when running Hard Luggage to reduce the frame weight.
- Compatible with:
– Kriega OS 22/32
– Mosko Moto Backcountry 35
– Giant Loop MotoTrekk and RTW
– Enduristan Monsoon 3
– Givi Soft Bags GRT709 Canyon
Please note: the colour of the product may wrong due to being fresh out of the factory!
Select your bike in the link below for Video Installations
Select your bike in the link below for PDF Installations
Outback Motortek X Pannier Frames For HONDA CRF1000L/ADV (2018 - 2019) including ADV Sports is available in the following colour options:
- Silver (out of stock)
About Outback Motortek:
Shop Outback Motortek, protection and luggage solutions. The ultimate in tested and proven, adventure and dual sport motorcycle accessories. Designed and manufactured by real riders who drop test and torture these crash bars and engine guards on their own bikes in real-life scenarios. When buying Outback Motortek, rest assured that they offer the highest level of protection for your bike.
Fits the following bikes:
Luggage racksBy: Dennis Kearnes on 14 January 2020Really well designed and built and easy to install. Be really careful when removing the plastics as it is easy to break a locator tab. I had to do one mod as my Givi top box shares the same mount under the mudguard. Only one minor complaint, maybe the four bolts that hold the foot pegs on should come as longer bolts in the kit to make up for the spacer thickness.