Both the AltRider Rear Rack and Pillion Rack are compatible with RotopaX fuel packs and RAM mounts. The luggage rack is pre-drilled to mount Givi Top Cases (requires Givi Top Case Mounting Kit). The AltRider Luggage System is laser-cut from 4.76 mm aluminum and all edges are CNC-routered to remove sharp corners while maintaining a precision machined finish. All cutouts are specifically placed to ensure strength while providing ample tie down points.
- AltRider motorcycle accessories are 100% designed and manufactured in the USA
- Two-part AltRider Luggage System for the R1200GS liquid cooled – specifically designed to interface, creating a completely smooth transition between pieces
- Strategically placed cutouts provide ample mounting points without sacrificing strength
- No fasteners protruding into the luggage area
- Pillion Rack mounts using keyed seat latch
- Rear Rack mounts using existing bolt holes and provided hardware
- Alternate configuration allows simultaneous mounting of the Pillion Rack , factory plastic rack and grab handles, and Rear Rack in upper position bolted to the factory rack.
- 4.76 mm laser cut aluminum
- Interfaces with RotopaX, RAM mounts, and Givi Top Cases (requires Givi Top Case Mounting Kit)
- Length: 70.8 cm
- Width: 40.6 cm
- Weight: 2.8 kg
- Available in anodized silver or black
AltRider Luggage Rack System for BMW R1200GS Water Cooled is available in the following colour options:
AltRider is a Seattle-based company manufacturing 100% American-made accessories and gear for adventure touring motorcycles. We offer premium protection parts for the adventure bikes from BMW, Ducati, Honda, Kawasaki, KTM, Triumph and Yamaha. We also offer waterproof adventure luggage through the AltRider Hemisphere soft luggage line. Being riders ourselves, the AltRider team expects performance and value from the products they use. Great care goes into every step of the AltRider creation process, from the initial concept to the finished piece. Each AltRider protection part functions well, looks good on your bike, and can truly stand up to brutal riding conditions.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Adventure Moto Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.