New features: Air purge valve, includes two carry straps and D-ring attachments to convert to a backpack, rugged Giant Loop grab handles, additional lash points, two-tone design.
The 100% waterproof Rogue Dry Bag (17 liters) is designed to attach to Giant Loop’s MoJavi Saddlebag, Coyote Saddlebag, Great Basin Saddlebag and Siskiyou Panniers. But it can be secured on virtually any motorcycle make or model, making it indispensable equipment for a broad spectrum of on-road and off-road motorcycle riders.
Without unstrapping the Rogue Dry Bag from the bike, gear can be accessed from two ends. A beefy reflective daisy chain provides plenty of secure attachment points.
The Rogue Dry Bag takes its name from Oregon’s wild and scenic Rogue River.
Add Pronghorn Straps chained together to lash the Rogue Dry Bag to a tail rack, hard luggage or Giant Loop saddlebags and panniers.
- Volume: 17 liters
- Flat dimensions: rolled 20.5″ x 13.5″ (unrolled 32.5″ x 13.5″)
- Diameter: approximately 8.5″
- 18 oz polyurethane with 100% waterproof radio-frequency welded seams
- Reflective daisy chain for easy attachment and enhanced visibility
- Access to gear from each end
- Durable side release buckles with vertical nylon compression straps for closure security and load stability
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Rogue Dry Bag straps behind Coyote Saddlebag and Great Basin Saddlebag, onto Siskiyou Panniers, or hard luggage tops, tail rack, etc. Fits virtually any motorcycle make and model.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Adventure Moto Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.