Sand 3 Jacket
The Sand 3 lives up to its versatile, Swiss Army Knife reputation. Starting with its tough outer shell, which is made of polyester ripstop and PWR | shell, ready to take on outdoor adventures. From the outside in, you’ll find the highly breathable and detachable HYDRATEX® 3L membrane to warrant a 100% waterproof jacket when installed. The detachable thermal liner further expands the use of the Sand 3, even in colder conditions. With both liners removed, the Sand 3 offers incredible ventilation over your arms and body, which is then amplified through a waist adjustment strap that actively promotes airflow. Taking into account the extreme use and abuse it withstands- when developing the Sand 3 we prepared it for both the Leatt and Moveo neck brace, our Challenger cooling vest, and our highly visible Vest Connector HV.
- SEEFLEXTM Level 2 CE protection. Certified CE-Level 2 according to the new norm EN1621-1:2012
- Prepared for SEESOFTTM CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV
- Detachable HYDRATEX®|3L breathable 100% waterproof liner
- Long and double short connection zipper
- VCS|zippers, Our VCS zippers are all located in strategic positions, where they offer excellent air flow to cool the body.
REV'IT! Sand 3 Jacket is available in the following sizes:
- Small (out of stock)
- XLarge (out of stock)
REV'IT! Sand 3 Jacket is available in the following colour options:
- Blue (out of stock)
- Sand / Black (out of stock)
- Silver / Anthracite (out of stock)
Whether you’re a track day enthusiast, an avid adventurist or an urban commuter, you will find a wide range of products that are purpose-built for your riding needs. Gear that not just lives up to standards and regulations, but that goes beyond that; the REV’IT! standard, whereby every product we bring to market is characterized by - and a result of - incorporating our core values: design, performance and innovation.
One of the bestBy: Rex Tunks on 21 October 2019Best jacket I've had. True to size and fit. Truly a great all round jacket
Great bit of kit!By: Henry on 31 July 2019Done about 7000km of add riding in a Sand 3 jacket, great bit of kit. Well done Adventure Moto for adding Revit to your already fantastic range of brands!