To help minimize the vibration transmitted from the frame to the crashbars, SW-Motech revised the original crash bar to include a rubber mount system. Constructed of heavy-duty mild steel, SW-MOTECH's KLR 650 crash bars are designed to provide maximum protection, optical integration, and high-quality fit and finish.
- In order to install the old style SW-Motech bash plate with these crash bars, product MSS.08.469.10000/S is required.
- This model of crash bars does no longer come with M10 holes to mount foot pegs.
- 27 mm heavy-duty mild steel tubing
- Precision fit
- Sandblasted, powdercoated, black finish
- Three mounting points on each side
- Vibration-isolating bushings (front mounts)
- Crash Bars
- Mounting harware
- Mounting instructions
About SW Motech:
SW Motech development and produce motorcycle accessories from luggage systems, safety accessories, ergonomics, maintenance and navigation for motorcycles.
KLR650 Crash Bars tested15 January 2018This outfit was easily fitted with no issues or mods. Tested a couple of times and did exactly what they are meant to do. With no engine or fairing damage, they paid for themselves several times over! Would gladly recommend this product to complete the KLR look and function. - Mim Chook