Our Skyline Series bags are exquisitely tailored for Sport and Sport Touring bikes. The Skyline Tank Bag combines elegant simplicity and durability with an impressive list of features. A roomy 13-liter capacity with an interior mesh pocket and key clip, plus a front zippered stash pocket ensure plenty of room and organization options. A stable 4-point mount keeps the bag in place and also allows quick removal.
The rest of the Skyline Series shares the sharp look and clean lines. See our Skyline Saddle Bags and Skyline Duffel Bag.
- Stable 4-point quick-release mount fits virtually any Sport or Sport Touring motorcycle
- Removable clear Top Pocket
- Weather-proof flap over main zipper
- Interior zippered mesh pocket and key clip
- Front zippered stash pocket
- Reflective carry handle and side accents
- Non-slip, non-scratch material at bag/bike interface
- X-Pac four layer fabric outer shell with 3/8” silver-fabric-backed foam interior
- Burly #10 YKK zipper on main opening
- Seams are bound and high-stress areas are reinforced
- Built in the USA with legendary Wolfman care and quality
Skyline 4-layer X-Pac fabric:
- The exterior is a woven nylon face for abrasion resistance and has a DWR (durable water repellant) coating
- X-Ply yarn for bias stability and tear strength
- PET film: is waterproof and low stretch
- Woven polyester backing for seam strength and durability
- Shoulder Strap
- Backpack Straps
- Length: 13 3/8" / 34 cm (overall)
- Width: 8" / 22.25 cm
- Height- Front: 4" / 10 cm
- Back: 6" / 15.25 cm
- 13 Liters, or
- 795 cu.in.
Color: Grey X-Pac
About Wolfman Luggage:
WOLFMAN LUGGAGE is the brand that started it all for Adventure Moto. When I first started looking at gear for myself to ride the adventures I dreamed of riding. I did not want to ride with hard luggage. I knew that the style of riding I wanted to do would either end up with me under the bike or the bike sliding down some rocky trail. So I searched until I found Wolfman Luggage which has been supplying soft luggage solutions to adventure riders for over twenty years. Eric Hougen the founder, owner and head designer for the Wolfman Luggage brand is an avid rider and understands better than anyone the level of toughness and quality needed to survive the rigours of the Off Road. Wolfman Luggage is still made in the USA and the best-selling Expedition Dry Saddlebags and Duffels are on thousands of bikes around Australia. We have customers that have been riding with Wolfman gear on their bikes for over ten years.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Adventure Moto Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.