Wofman Luggage Skyline Saddle Bags combine function & versatility luggage with an appealing look for street or sport touring bikes.
Skyline Saddle Bags combine the function and versatility of our adventure luggage with a sharp, appealing look that compliments street or sport touring bikes. An aerodynamic front-to-back tapered shape coordinates well with the tapered tail section of many modern bikes. The bag stays firmly in place with our stable adjustable mount system. All mounting straps are removable and replaceable so they can be trimmed to fit the bike. The wide easy-to-use roll-top opening makes loading and unloading gear simple, and an exterior zip pocket helps keep items organized. Plus, a 100% waterproof roll-top liner for the main compartment keeps gear dry in wet conditions.
Versatility is a key element of the design. The wide zipper-less roll-top closures adjust naturally to smaller or larger loads. Carrying capacity is easily increased by adding the Skyline Duffel, a Rolie Bag or a Wolfman fluid bottle to the 8 exterior D-rings. This versatility makes it easy to adjust the size of the load and to fit the needs of a particular ride. The Skyline Saddle Bags harmonize perfectly with our Skyline Tank Bag or Skyline Duffel Bag, for a great look and additional volume for longer rides.
- Sold in pairs
- Aerodynamic shape
- Wide, top-loading access
- Simple roll-top closure
- 100% Waterproof custom tailored and removable roll-top liners
- Super stable mounting system
- Top and side compression straps
- Exterior zip pocket with weather-resistant flap
- 8 Exterior D-Rings-for Wolfman versatility
- All mounting straps are easily replaceable
- Non-slip, non-scratch material at bag/bike interface
- Vinyl “No Wick” roll top webbing
- Reflective trim
- Firm body maintains shape when empty
- Built in the USA with legendary Wolfman care and quality
Skyline 4-layer X-Pac fabric:
- The exterior is a woven nylon face for abrasion resistance and has a DWR (durable water repellant) coating
- X-Ply yarn for bias stability and tear strength
- PET film: is waterproof and low stretch
- Woven polyester backing for seam strength and durability
- Length: 15" / 40 cm (overall)
- Width - Front: 6" / 17 cm
- Width - Back: 7" / 19.5 cm
- Height - Front: 10" / 25.5 cm
- Height - Back: 3.5" / 9 cm
- 40 liters/pair. (20 liters each.) (plus 1-liter of float for each bag.), or
- 2440 cu.in/pair. (1220 cu.in. each.) (plus 60 cu.in. of float for each bag.)
Color: Grey X-Pac
About Wolfman Luggage:
WOLFMAN LUGGAGE is the brand that started it all for Adventure Moto. When I first started looking at gear for myself to ride the adventures I dreamed of riding. I did not want to ride with hard luggage. I knew that the style of riding I wanted to do would either end up with me under the bike or the bike sliding down some rocky trail. So I searched until I found Wolfman Luggage which has been supplying soft luggage solutions to adventure riders for over twenty years. Eric Hougen the founder, owner and head designer for the Wolfman Luggage brand is an avid rider and understands better than anyone the level of toughness and quality needed to survive the rigours of the Off Road. Wolfman Luggage is still made in the USA and the best-selling Expedition Dry Saddlebags and Duffels are on thousands of bikes around Australia. We have customers that have been riding with Wolfman gear on their bikes for over ten years.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Adventure Moto Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.