The Wolfman Luggage Skyline Duffel bag is uses a wide roll-top closure that resists the elements & adjusts naturally load sizes.
This elegantly simple duffel uses a wide zipper-less roll-top closure that resists the elements and adjusts naturally to smaller or larger loads. Mounts securely with adjusti-mount straps, 3-point center and side straps to compress the load. An included custom tailored 100% Waterproof removable liner keeps gear dry and simplifies packing. A carry handle and included clip-on shoulder strap make it a great travel companion on or off the bike. This duffel has been a staff favorite throughout its long development period.
Simple lines and the grey X-Pac fabric can compliment any bike, but the Skyline Duffel is designed to provide a consistent look on virtually any Sport or Sport Touring motorcycle as part of our Skyline Series. The Skyline Series includes the Skyline Duffel, Skyline Tank Bag and Skyline Saddle Bags.
- Wide, top-loading access
- Simple roll-top closure
- Simple multi-fit, adjusti-mount straps included
- 3-point center and side compression straps secure load
- RefleX Accent webbing doubles as a carry handle
- Reflective shoulder strap included
- Custom tailored 100% Waterproof removable roll-top liner
- X-Pac four layer fabric outer shell with 3/8” silver-fabric-backed foam interior
- Seams are bound and high-stress areas are reinforced
- Built in the USA with legendary Wolfman care and quality
Skyline 4-layer X-Pac fabric:
- The exterior is a woven nylon face for abrasion resistance and has a DWR (durable water repellant) coating
- X-Ply yarn for bias stability and tear strength
- PET film: is waterproof and low stretch
- Woven polyester backing for seam strength and durability
- Width: 20" / 51 cm
- Length: 9" / 23 cm
- Height: 11" / 28 cm
- 27 Liters (with 2 liters of Float), or
- 1645 cu. in. (with 120 cu.in of Float)
Color: Grey X-Pac
About Wolfman Luggage:
WOLFMAN LUGGAGE is the brand that started it all for Adventure Moto. When I first started looking at gear for myself to ride the adventures I dreamed of riding. I did not want to ride with hard luggage. I knew that the style of riding I wanted to do would either end up with me under the bike or the bike sliding down some rocky trail. So I searched until I found Wolfman Luggage which has been supplying soft luggage solutions to adventure riders for over twenty years. Eric Hougen the founder, owner and head designer for the Wolfman Luggage brand is an avid rider and understands better than anyone the level of toughness and quality needed to survive the rigours of the Off Road. Wolfman Luggage is still made in the USA and the best-selling Expedition Dry Saddlebags and Duffels are on thousands of bikes around Australia. We have customers that have been riding with Wolfman gear on their bikes for over ten years.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Adventure Moto Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.