SW-MOTECHs crashbars are ready for adventure. Made of ultra-strong steel tubing with parts of highly durable alloy to provide protection for biker, heat exchanger and fairing of the new Africa Twin. Designed to protect the engine while remaining in close to the bike and maximizing ground clearance. Three mounting points on the frame and cross connection of both crashbars distribute any impact evenly throughout the bars.
- Optimized design of the crash bars provide access to oil filler, tool box and battery
- Secured in a total of three locations per side
- Integrated mounting points allow installation of HAWK lights in optimized position
- Compatible with all Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin versions (Standard / ABS / DCT)
- Compliments the line of the Africa Twin
- Powder-coat black
- Material: steel tubing (diameter: 27 and 22 mm)
- 2 crash bars
- Mounting material
- Mounting instructions
Also included: a side cover made of aluminum to replace the original plastic cover at the lower mounting point on the left side.
About SW Motech:
Founded in 1999 by three enthusiastic motorcyclists, there are now more than 260 bright minds behind the brand with the red bull. Today SW-MOTECH is among the leading suppliers of motorcycle accessories worldwide and exports to over 65 countries.
Fits the following bikes:
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Adventure Moto Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.