AltRider Rear Brake Master Cylinder Guard for all Triumph Tiger 800 modelsRated 4/5 based on 1 reviews.
While the Triumph Tiger 800 weighs in at a slim 475 pounds without a rider, it still requires a lot of stopping power on the trail. Protect your rear braking system with a rear brake master cylinder guard from AltRider.
This piece fully protects the rear brake master cylinder from kicked up trail debris and damage in a dangerous tip-over. The aluminum guard utilizes 3 mounting locations with flush mounted hardware -- preventing snags in your riding pants. The guard has the added benefit of covering the hot exhaust pipe, eliminating a known issue that can damage expensive riding gear. A more compact profile yields much improved foot room over the stock guard and a narrower riding position -- an invaluable improvement when riding a large bike off-road. The guard is constructed from 1/8" (3.2 mm) aluminum anodized in silver or black, and is a perfect match for the left heel guard. The guard is compatible with all Tiger 800 models.
- AltRider motorcycle accessories are 100% designed and manufactured in the USA
- 1/8” (3.2 mm) aluminum is strong yet lightweight
- Simple installation with provided flush mount hardware
- Offers improved foot room over stock design
- Covers hot exhaust pipe to save expensive riding gear
- Compatible with all Tiger 800 models
Does the job and looks good.15 January 2018Keeps the heat from the midpipe off your boot/leg. Also looks good. Only complaint is that the steel is a bit sharp on the edges.