Kicking down your side stand shouldn’t make you worry about a falling or sinking bike. The AltRider Side Stand Foot for the Triumph Tiger 800 offers peace of mind by creating a larger footprint to support the weight of your bike on soft ground.
This Altrider Side Stand Foot fits:
- Triumph Tiger 800 (2011-2012)
- Triumph Tiger 800XC (2011-2012)
For newer models please select it in our catalogue.
Made from hefty 1/8 inch (3.175 mm) thick stainless steel, the bottom plate will not bend, loosen, or begin rattling over time.It features a 3D tread that provides traction for your boots and is the most ergonomic design on the market, allowing easy deployment of the side stand while still on the bike. The AltRider foot attaches using the flanged top plate that holds the curved foot, and Torx fasteners clamp it down for a tight fit. This is the only side stand foot on the market with a top plate that encloses the foot from every angle -- there’s no chance of losing this one.
Learn more about how AltRider designed this product in AltRider Garage blog post, The Long Road to the Side Stand Foot.
- Compatible with OEM centerstand - Possible interference with replacement of recalled OEM center stand
- Not Compatible with Hepco Becker centerstand
- Compatible with Tiger XC model
- Made from 1/8 inch stainless steel
- Torx fasteners (requires T-25 Torx driver)
- Height: 1 inch (2.5 cm)
- Width: 1 inch (2.5 cm)
- Depth: 4 inches (10.2 cm)
- Weight: 0.5 lbs (.23 kg)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Adventure Moto Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.