Wolfman Rolie Bags offer superior protection against the elements. And allow you to personalize your kit: carry the gear you need the way you like to carry it. Plus, meet your changing needs: Using different mounting options, the Rolie Bag you use as a tail bag today can be mounted on your tank tomorrow. Or used as one of a pair of saddle bags. Same bag. Multi-function.
- Durable waterproof vinyl that resists abrasion
- Radio-frequency welded seams - no leaking through stitching
- Roll-top closure with no-wick webbing - what goes in dry stays dry
- Waterproof, dust-proof, sand-proof, mud-proof
- Learn more
- Universal Mounting Patch for a wide array of mounting options
- Non-skid, non-scratch pads protect your bike and your luggage from vibration abrasion
- Mounting straps are easily replaceable if they become worn or damaged
Versatile - same bag, many uses - with available strap and harness options
- Tail Bag
- Rack Bag
- Saddle Bags
- Tank Mount
- Tank Panniers
Basic Mounting Straps are included with the bag, ready for:
- Seat mount
- Rack mount
- Stacking - stack a Medium Rolie Bag and/or Small Rolie Bag on a Large Rolie Bag for more capacity.
- Opening: 6.25” x 10.5” / 16cm x 27cm
- Approximate rolled Height 13” / 33cm
- 12.5 liters / 762 cu.in.
Wolfman 303 Large Rolie is available in the following colour options:
About Wolfman Luggage:
WOLFMAN LUGGAGE is the brand that started it all for Adventure Moto. When I first started looking at gear for myself to ride the adventures I dreamed of riding. I did not want to ride with hard luggage. I knew that the style of riding I wanted to do would either end up with me under the bike or the bike sliding down some rocky trail. So I searched until I found Wolfman Luggage which has been supplying soft luggage solutions to adventure riders for over twenty years. Eric Hougen the founder, owner and head designer for the Wolfman Luggage brand is an avid rider and understands better than anyone the level of toughness and quality needed to survive the rigours of the Off Road. Wolfman Luggage is still made in the USA and the best-selling Expedition Dry Saddlebags and Duffels are on thousands of bikes around Australia. We have customers that have been riding with Wolfman gear on their bikes for over ten years.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Adventure Moto Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.