TheWolfman 303 Long Rolie come in 5 colors. Personalize your kit by mixing and matching sizes and colors to stay organized, accent your bike, and to have the perfect capacity for your next town ride or your next big adventure.
The 303 Long Rolie offers up to 10 liters of capacity--and will work great as a top bag on hard cases, or as a rear bag on a 303 Duffel or Expedition Duffel. The bag provides superior two-layer protection from the elements, with a durable Cordura outer shell and a fully-waterproof inner liner. It uses a roll-top opening that seals out water, dust and muck, and adjusts naturally to smaller or larger loads.
Ways to use a Wolfman 303 Long Rolie:
- Top bag on a Hard Case
- Rear Bag on a Duffel
- Seat Bag – Use the Deluxe Mount Kit
- Durable and waterproof USA made 1000 Denier Cordura outer shell that resists abrasion and moisture
- Tailor fit and removable yellow fully-waterproof inner liner
- Roll-top closure with no-wick webbing - what goes in dry stays dry
- Waterproof, dust-proof, sand-proof, mud-proof
- All Interior seams of outer shell are bound
- All Stress areas bar-tacked and reinforced
- Additional layer of protection from a fitted piece of High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) to act as a buffer between hard pointed items to protect the bag and your racks
- Mounting straps are easily replaceable if they become worn or damaged
- Wolfman Legendary Quality
- Made in our Headquarters in Longmont, Colorado USA
Other Wolfman 303 Long Rolie Features:
- D-Rings to attach a should strap (sold separately), for life off the bike
- Reflective accents
- Non-skid, non-scratch bottom protect your bike and your luggage from vibration abrasion
- Available only from Wolfman
- Opening: 5” x 6” / 12.7cm x 15.2cm
- Approximate rolled Height: 20” / 50.4cm (with 3 rolls)
- 10 Liters / 610 cu.in.
- Royal Blue
Wolfman 303 Long Rolie is available in the following colour options:
About Wolfman Luggage:
WOLFMAN LUGGAGE is the brand that started it all for Adventure Moto. When I first started looking at gear for myself to ride the adventures I dreamed of riding. I did not want to ride with hard luggage. I knew that the style of riding I wanted to do would either end up with me under the bike or the bike sliding down some rocky trail. So I searched until I found Wolfman Luggage which has been supplying soft luggage solutions to adventure riders for over twenty years. Eric Hougen the founder, owner and head designer for the Wolfman Luggage brand is an avid rider and understands better than anyone the level of toughness and quality needed to survive the rigours of the Off Road. Wolfman Luggage is still made in the USA and the best-selling Expedition Dry Saddlebags and Duffels are on thousands of bikes around Australia. We have customers that have been riding with Wolfman gear on their bikes for over ten years.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Adventure Moto Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.