Sold in pairs, we’ve updated our E-12 Motorcycle Saddle Bags to be waterproof and more durable.
- The new design allows you to store more gear more securely.
- Waterproof and construction methods make these motorcycle saddlebags ready for adventure.
- Multiple compression straps allow you to get a handle on cumbersome loads.
- Reinforced sides protect your gear while you ride.
The 2020 E-12s are now completely Radio Frequency Welded 840d TPU black/yellow fabric. Plastic-stiffened bike-side and outside are more versatile with an updated design and construction that make for even stronger and more robust saddlebags. The new design incorporates a larger capacity and more seat room. Five outside compression straps allow the rider to compress the load from day use to overnight use easily.
Note: These motorcycle saddlebags are designed to ride tight and close. We highly recommend our Kiowa Heat Shield for protection between the bag and the exhaust pipe to prevent melting bike plastic and saddlebags.
- Custom 840d Nylon TPU laminate. Black outside, bright yellow (Wolfman Colors) inside
- #8 YKK waterproof main zipper
- Easy to find yellow cord on main opening zipper sliders
- Quick and easy on/off. No rack system needed! (Kiowa Heat Shield highly recommended)
- Four 2" D Rings on each bag for more tie-down options or to attach the Expedition Duffel, Rolie Bags, or our Wolf Bottle Holster
- Plastic Stiffeners, bike-side and outside gives shape and compress the load tight.
- Reflective Wolf Logo for nighttime visibility
- Designed in the USA and made with Wolfman legendary care and quality
Compatible add-on Accessories:
- Width: 7" / 17.8cm
- Height: 10" / 25cm
- Length: 14" / 35.5cm
- 14 Liters each 28 per pair / 854 cu.in. each 1708 cu.in. per pair
About Wolfman Luggage:
WOLFMAN LUGGAGE is the brand that started it all for Adventure Moto. When I first started looking at gear for myself to ride the adventures I dreamed of riding. I did not want to ride with hard luggage. I knew that the style of riding I wanted to do would either end up with me under the bike or the bike sliding down some rocky trail. So I searched until I found Wolfman Luggage which has been supplying soft luggage solutions to adventure riders for over twenty years. Eric Hougen the founder, owner and head designer for the Wolfman Luggage brand is an avid rider and understands better than anyone the level of toughness and quality needed to survive the rigours of the Off Road. Wolfman Luggage is still made in the USA and the best-selling Expedition Dry Saddlebags and Duffels are on thousands of bikes around Australia. We have customers that have been riding with Wolfman gear on their bikes for over ten years.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Adventure Moto Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.