Though this pack is a newer product, we've been making similar packs for ourselves for about 11 years. At heart it's a simple pack constructed almost entirely from sturdy ballistics nylon. Breathable mesh shoulder straps pivot to contour around almost any body type, shoulder shape, jacket or compression suit. An adjustable sternum strap improves the stability, comfort and fit for both men and women. The Wolfy waist belt helps get the weight off the shoulders and keeps the pack in place during aggressive riding. And the no-snag narrow profile is a must for tight singletrack.
The roomy main compartment closes with a large #10 YKK zipper. There's an easy access outside zip pocket and two handy side pockets. The included easy-fill, easy-clean, clip-close, 3-liter reservoir by HydraPak fits in its own foam-lined pocket. The Escape Pak allows the hose to be routed to either the left or right shoulder strap where the "stay close" no-flop hose management system keeps it in place. The HydraPak reservoir can be unclipped from the hose for easy filling. The hose comes with a lockable bite valve, and is extra long so it can be trimmed to the perfect length for any rider.
The outside of the pack features our Wolfman Rolie Patch (as used on our Rolie Bags) which makes it easy to add more carrying capacity. Add a small Rolie Bag, or a Wolf Bottle Holster. Or two Bottle Holsters. Or a small Rolie Bag AND two Bottle Holsters. Mix and match to make the Escape Pak suit each different ride. Like all Wolfman luggage, it's made in the USA.
Refinements for 2017 include:
- Refined and more comfortable mesh shoulder straps
- 15 interior elastic pockets for optimum organization
- Interior reservoir clip
- Slim no-snag profile
- Breathable mesh shoulder straps
- Pivot shoulder strap suspension
- Sternum Strap
- Wolfy waist belt comfortably carry the load, reduces shoulder stress.
- Outside zippered pocket and side sleeve pockets
- "Stay Close" Hose management
- Hydrapak 3-liter Reservoir
- Heavy Duty 1680 Denier Ballistic Nylon and foam construction
- Easy to find yellow cord on main opening zipper sliders
- Heavy Duty #10 YKK main zipper, and YKK zippers used throughout the bag.
- Reflex webbing accents for nighttime visibility
- Built in the USA with legendary Wolfman care and quality
Compatible add-on Accessories:
- Height: 18" or 45 1/2cm
- Width: 7" or 18cm
- Depth: 6" or 15cm
- Pack: 854 cu.in. or 14 Liters
- Reservoir: 100 oz. or 3 liters
About Wolfman Luggage:
WOLFMAN LUGGAGE is the brand that started it all for Adventure Moto.
When I first started looking at gear for myself to ride the adventures I dreamed of riding. I did not want to ride with hard luggage. I knew that the style of riding I wanted to do would either end up with me under the bike or the bike sliding down some rocky trail. So I searched until I found Wolfman Luggage which has been supplying soft luggage solutions to adventure riders for over twenty years. Eric Hougen the founder, owner and head designer for the Wolfman Luggage brand is an avid rider and understands better than anyone the level of toughness and quality needed to survive the rigours of the Off Road. Wolfman Luggage is still made in the USA and the best-selling Expedition Dry Saddlebags and Duffels are on thousands of bikes around Australia. We have customers that have been riding with Wolfman gear on their bikes for over ten years.
View more Wolfman Luggage products