Zac Speed Sprint R-3
The Sprint R-3 has been purposely designed for short, fast competition rides with its minimal design and aggressive graphics. The Sprint R-3 is a fourth generation pack that adopts the NEW CONFIGR8 adaptive pack harness system. In keeping with tradition, the Sprint is a low-profile design, minimizing lateral and vertical movement. To optimize comfort and stability we have used a vented TPR waist belt system with enhanced padding profiles for improved ventilation.
A Source 3L hydration system provides ample water storage whilst offering 3 individual compartments with two deep sidewall pockets for maximum flexibility. A wide aperture main compartment access allows for quick, easy bladder installation. The Sprint also comes with a removable pack shield to improve protection and maintain the ventilation structure of the pack. The back panel-padding uses a Bio-foam design for improved comfort and easy access to the pack ladder lock system and pack shield compartment.
- Construction 1680D Poly Fabric
- YBS water resistant zips with rubberizedall weather pulls
- Molded EVA (Bio-foam) back panel
- PU Articulated pack shield insert
- Capacity 9.0lt
- Removable waist belt and Shoulder harness
- Four storage pockets
- CONFIGR8 ladder lock adjustment system (tool free)
- Source 3lt hydration system
- Weight 1.5 kg (With pack shield and hydration system.)
- Weight 1.1 kg (Pack only).
- Length 450mm – Width 350mm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Adventure Moto Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.