As the most versatile sock in the Klim lineup, the Klim sock performs perfectly in wide range of circumstances in warmer conditions the KLIM sock wicks moisture and dries quickly.
Wool content insulates and keeps you comfortable in colder conditions. The perfect hybrid sock for every ride.
- UPDATED WITH MORE LYCRA TO IMPROVE ELASTICITY AND FIT AT ANKLE
- FULL TERRY KNIT AT BOTTOM OF FOOT FOR ULTRA COMFORT, WARMTH, AND PADDING FULL TERRY KNIT AT ENTIRE FRONT SHAFT FOR SHIN COMFORT, WARMTH, AND PADDING
- WICKS MOISTURE
- ABOVE CALF DESIGN
- NYLON REINFORCED TOE, HEEL, SOLE FOR DURABILITY
- ANKLE SUPPORT STRETCH BAND TO HELP KEEP SOCK IN POSITION, NO SLIPPING OR BUNCHING
- ARCH SUPPORT STRETCH BAND TO HELP KEEP SOCK IN POSITION, NO SLIPPING OR BUNCHING
- PATTERNED BEND AND REGULAR KNIT AT FRONT MID ANKLE TO HELP PREVENT BUNCHING
- 39% COOLMAX®, 31% WOOL, 28% POLYAMIDE, 2% LYCRA
* All dyed/pigmented fabrics will fade under UV exposure (sunlight) over time. Klim fabrics are highly UV resistant, but HI-VIS fabrics will fade at a faster rate than normal fabrics under the same UV exposure. This is a normal property of all HI-VIS pigments/fabrics and is not considered a manufacturer defect and is therefore not covered under our lifetime warranty.
Klim Sock is available in the following sizes:
- Small (out of stock)
- Medium (out of stock)
Klim Sock is available in the following colour options:
- Grey (out of stock)
- Grey / Black (out of stock)
KLIM Technical Riding Gear is a global leader in designing, developing, sourcing and distributing the most advanced powersports apparel for the snowmobile and motorcycle rider. Utilizing the world’s highest technologies in waterproof, breathable, durable and comfortable materials, like GORE-TEX ® products, KLIM offers gear for the most demanding riders. Driven by the continual feedback and input from dedicated test pilots and passionate customers, KLIM strives to do one thing above all – improve the riding experience without compromise.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Adventure Moto Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.