The 27mm diameter reinforcement bar ties the engine guard and the crash bars together, increasing the strength of the overall system.
This design allows for even large impacts to be distributed throughout the entire system, minimizing damage to the bike’s engine, frame and other vital components.
The engine guards are secured entirely onto the frame using 4 and 5mm steel tabs, knowing that the engine cases are the most exposed in all tip-overs, we designed these for maximum strength.
- Engine Case Protection – entirely frame mounted, thus the fragile engine is not exposed to forces transferred to it due to crash impact
- Crash Bars Reinforcement – the engine guard is tied into the crash bars through a reinforcement bar
- 27mm diameter tubing – handles the weight of the bike under impact (crash)
- Sandblasted and powder coated surface – simple and tough coating that lasts
Confirmed to be compatible with Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin Crash Bars and Outback Motortek’s Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin skid plates.
- Matte Black
Shop Outback Motortek, protection and luggage solutions. The ultimate in tested and proven, adventure and dual sport motorcycle accessories. Designed and manufactured by real riders who drop test and torture these crash bars and engine guards on their own bikes in real-life scenarios. When buying Outback Motortek, rest assured that they offer the highest level of protection for your bike.
|Supplier SKU||OBM-HON-CRF18-EG, OBM-HON-CRF18-EG-BK|
- 2016-2019 Honda Africa Twin CRF1000 standard
- 2018-2019 Honda Africa Twin CRF1000 Adventure Sports
One engine guards for all models. Only specify transmission type (DCT or Manual) on webpage. NOT compatible with DCT foot shifter pedal.
Help other Adventure Moto Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.