In order to build a solid set of crash bars, they ended up designing the ultimate frame mounted bracket to potentially help absorb impact from tip overs.
- Hand MIG welded – It’s all about the strength! We continue to follow our philosophy: toughness and functionality over appearance.
- 20mm steel tube with 2mm wall thickness.
- Less is often more – One of our goals was to preserve the low centre of gravity feature of the Honda CRF300L
- Tough mounting points – No cutting corners here (either)! Precision laser cut pieces for perfect fitment using 4mm and 5mm thick metal mounts. These parts absorb a lot of impacts from crashes, rather than your bikes chassis that’s worth thousands of dollars/Euros.
- Powder coated – combined with sandblasting it’s a killer combination to protect your product’s surface. No frills and tough just like your CRF300L!
- Red (out of stock)
- Matte Black (out of stock)
Shop Outback Motortek, protection and luggage solutions. The ultimate in tested and proven, adventure and dual sport motorcycle accessories. Designed and manufactured by real riders who drop test and torture these crash bars and engine guards on their own bikes in real-life scenarios. When buying Outback Motortek, rest assured that they offer the highest level of protection for your bike.
|MPN||OBM-CRF300L-CB, OBM-CRF300L-CB-BL , OBM-CRF300L-CB-RD|
|Supplier SKU||OBM-CRF300L-CB, OBM-CRF300L-CB-BL , OBM-CRF300L-CB-RD|
- 2021-2023 Honda CRF300L
Help other Adventure Moto Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.