Tyre Pump Features:
- The MotoPressor Pocket Pump is ULTRA compact, this stripped down pocket pump weighs in at only 570g.
- Built around a custom modified 12 volt inflator. What it lacks in looks, it makes up for in performance and functionality – which is what you really need when you’re stranded in the middle of nowhere.
- MotoPressor trade; has a 63cm long inflator hose, with a screw on delivery valve that fits all bikes.
- A long 2.65 metre SAE fused power cord comes with two adaptors: a direct connect for your battery and alligator clips, both with SAE connections.
- All this packs small into the included heavy duty neoprene pouch.
- FITS IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND!
Motopressor Trade; will pump the front tyre of your motorcycle from flat to around 32 psi and the rear to around 28 psi in 2 minutes (tests run on a BMW R1200GS ). It is capable of pumping over 100 psi.
MotoPressor trade; can be used to inflate tyres, top off your air shocks, air forks or anything else, anywhere, anytime over and over again.
New for 2016!
- The MotoPressor Pocket Pump is now CE Approved!
- Warranty extended to 5 years
- Chuck changed from clip to screw
- Fuse and sports needles have been removed
WARNING: THE MOTOPRESSOR WILL DRAW OVER 5A AT STARTUP (UP TO 13A AT FULL LOAD). DO NOT PLUG THE MOTOPRESSOR INTO YOUR "FACTORY INSTALLED" ACCESSORY SOCKET IF YOUR MOTORCYCLE HAS A CANBUS SYSTEM AS IS THE CASE WITH MODERN BMW MOTORCYCLES. EITHER INSTALL AND USE THE SUPPLIED BATTERY CABLE, THE SUPPLIED ALLIGATOR CLIPS OR AN ACCESSORY SOCKET THAT IS "DIRECT CONNECTED" TO YOUR BATTERY.
About Rocky Creek Designs:
Rocky Creek Designs has a wide range of tyre accessories especially for your bike. From type pump kits to pressure guages.
Fits the following bikes:
All pumped upBy: andrew paul on 28 June 2019Great little air compressor works very well is light weight portable and packs away easily in all types of bike luggage like the wiring ecssesories for direct battery connection very happy
Great little pumpBy: Neil Larson on 14 February 2018Took this on a group ride to Tassie and used it to reinflate a rear tyre 5 times! Got a bit hot to touch but did the job. Very compact.