The Mammoth Socks are warm and thick, a technical sock designed to enhance the performance of GORE-TEX® boots by wicking moisture away from the skin allowing the foot to stay warm and dry even in the harshest environments.
General US Sizing SM: 4-6 (35-38) MD: 7-10 (39-43) LG: 11-14 (44-48)
Note: that the use of a technical sock is required to obtain the full functionality of GORE-TEX® boots.
- 100% TERRY CONSTRUCTION FOR ADDED WARMTH AND PADDED COMFORT
- HIGH THERMAL RETENTION VALUE TO HELP HOLD HEAT IN
- ABOVE CALF DESIGN
- ANKLE SUPPORT STRETCH BAND TO HELP KEEP SOCK IN POSITION, NO SLIPPING OR BUNCHING
- ARCH SUPPORT STRETCH BAND TO HELP KEEP SOCK IN POSITION, NO SLIPPING OR BUNCHING
- PATTERNED BEND AND REGULAR KNIT AT FRONT MID ANKLE TO HELP PREVENT BUNCHING
- ABOVE CALF HEIGHT FOR WARMTH AND COMFORT
- NYLON REINFORCED TOE, HEEL AND SOLE FOR ULTIMATE DURABILITY
- 43% MERINO WOOL, 40% ACRYLIC, 13% LYCRA, 4% POLYAMIDE
Please Note: Some sizes and colors may not be available at the time of order. Customers will be notified by phone or email if items need to be back ordered.
Klim Mammoth Sock is available in the following sizes:
Klim Mammoth Sock is available in the following colour options:
KLIM Technical Riding Gear is a global leader in designing, developing, sourcing and distributing the most advanced powersports apparel for the snowmobile and motorcycle rider. Utilizing the world’s highest technologies in waterproof, breathable, durable and comfortable materials, like GORE-TEX ® products, KLIM offers gear for the most demanding riders. Driven by the continual feedback and input from dedicated test pilots and passionate customers, KLIM strives to do one thing above all – improve the riding experience without compromise.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Adventure Moto Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.