THE CHOICE OF CHAMPIONS
The Atlas Air is the best product we have ever developed. The sophisticated, sleek and simple design is the perfect combination of fashion and function, weighing in at an extremely light 599g. To truly innovate, you have to be willing to completely change the way you think about a product. Every aspect must be re-imagined from the ground up. With endless hours of R&D, the Atlas Air brace is a realisation of that vision.
All braces distribute force. This one make's it unnoticeable. Flexibility is the key to injury prevention. It works for our bodies, and it’s the focal point of our design. Flexibility helps absorb impacts, rather than transferring them to the body with little or no reduction. It can even help mimic natural body movements. The combination makes wearing an Atlas Brace unnoticeably natural. All new stiffer front suspension features an increase in travel from 10 to 30mm. Why? It helps dampen a wider range of impacts, and helps keep your head in controlled rotation. Commonly referred to as “tuck and roll”, this motion can potentially reduce possible injury caused by your head coming to an abrupt stop during an impact.
- Spine Free - The back support (8% more seating than the previous model) does not take place on the spine, but is supported by the surrounding back muscles. Thus, shocks can significantly better absorbed and injuries are minimized.
- Sternum Free - At the front, the support is not to the sternum, but the pressure is evenly distributed on both pads.
- Split-Flex framework - Vertical flexibility is the ne plus ultra respect mobility and comfort. The ATLAS Split-frame allows a perfect adaptation to the movements of the body, for comfort and protection.
- Surface Area - The ATLAS Brace is by 27% more to the body than any competing product. Thus, the impact energies are more evenly distributed over the body and can be absorbed better.
- Feather Weight - The new ATLAS Brace is 15% lighter than its predecessor. Unparalleled comfort. 570 g (without pads)
- Easy Open - The new easy-open system allows a rapid opening and closing of the Braces with a simple push of a button.
- Smart Mounts - The bracket allows six different positions for optimum adjustment of Braces to the body.
- Chest suspension - The new front chest support is significantly longer and wider and is therefore better to the body. It is somewhat stiffer to absorb a wider range of strokes.
- Height adjustment - Two selectable stages during the height adjustment ensures an accurate fit to the body and each helmet model.
- Hybrid Strap - Combines the convenience of a chest strap with the flexibility of elastic X-Straps. Always Keeps the Brace in position.
In addition to our rigorous one-of-a-kind lab testing performed in the USA, the Atlas Brace is also lab tested in Europe to meet various CE standards. The Atlas Brace conforms with the requirements of the European Directive 89/686/EEC concerning Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), along with EN 1621-2 :2003 which relates to clothing/motorcyclists’ back protectors against mechanical impact, EN 340:2003 for general requirements of protective clothing, and also me-int 074-00 which tests ergonomics, and tensile strength. CE is the only current certification available for neck braces, and Atlas is proud to meet these requirements.
Atlas Air Neck Brace Trooper White is available in the following sizes: