The DENALI auxiliary light mount for Honda Africa Twin CRF1000L provides a secure mounting solution for fitment of aftermarket lighting. Robust steel bracketry is laser cut for a precise fit and finished in a durable black powder coating. This versatile light mount is compatible with DENALI DM, D2, DX, D4 and DR1 LED light kits as well as most other popular brands of aftermarket lights. Existing bolt holes on the fairing stay are utilized without the need to drill, cut, weld or modify any components. The low profile design positions the lights close to the fairing for maximum visibility while also minimizing the risk of damage during a tip over or fall. Designed and engineered right here in the USA. Add the DENALI auxiliary light mount on your Africa Twin and enjoy the cleanest looking, easy to install & durable foundation for supporting your favorite aftermarket lights!
- Robust laser cut steel construction
- Attractive & durable powder coated finish
- Bolt on installation does not require drilling, cutting or other modifications
- Utilizes existing fairing stay mounting locations for fitment
- Allows fitment of any DENALI DM, D2, DX, D4 & DR1 LED light kit
- Compatible with most brands of auxiliary lights
- M8 sized light mounting hole
- Provides a very clean & factory looking installation
- Low profile design positions the lights close to the fairing to minimize damage in a tip over or fall
- Proudly designed & engineered in the USA
- Two piece mount makes installation simple
What's in the box:
- DENALI auxiliary light mount for Honda Africa Twin CRF1000L (left & right side brackets)
- Mounting hardware
- Installation instructions
Our Denali LED lights are specifically engineered to provide maximum brightness with minimum power draw from your motorcycle. The Denali LED driving light lineup has the right light option for your bike and your riding style, at the right price!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Adventure Moto Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.