The Doubletake Mirror Adventure Mirror is a virtually indestructible arm made from reinforced Zytel which is easy to fold, remove, or swap between bikes.
Adventure Mirror Features:
- Virtually indestructible- Made from reinforced Zytel
- Excellent visibility- SAE spec convex lens
- Easy to fold, remove, or swap between bikes
- Guaranteed against breakage
- Mirror Dimensions = 135mm x 90mm (5.25" x 3.5")
- Overall length = 175mm (7")
- Made in the USA
- Recommended for applications where mirror will be extended most of the time, although it still folds very well
Please Note: This listing is for the individual mirror only.
- To fit the Adventure Mirror to your bike you will require fitment hardware, please see our Ram section for different options.
- To fit these mirrors to BMW models we recommend using an M10 x 1.5 pitch ball and a 6" Ram arm.
- For most other makes and models we recommend an M10 x 1.25 pitch ball and a 6" Ram arm.
Doubletake Mirror are Indestructible mirrors for dual-sport and adventure motorcycles. RAM mounted for adjustable, impact protection & ease of folding. Looking for compatible RAM parts? Click here to see our selection of RAM parts compatible with Doubletake mirrors.
No more worries when riding trailsBy: Quirijn Groot Bluemink on 15 June 2020Amazing mirrors that are infinitely adjustable and will survive a hit going through tight trails or drops
Mirror, mirror on the bars.. who is the greatest mBy: Craig Stirling on 20 May 2020Can’t fault these double take adventure mirrors. A massive upgrade to my KTM 640ADV. If they won’t shake with an LC4 it’s safe to say they never will. Simple to fold out of the way or remove all together if need be. Highly recommend..
Adventure mirrors on Africa TwinBy: Jason Mann on 10 December 2019After a run on the John Holland track in West Australia ended up smashing the standard Africa twin mirrors, these were ordered next day at home and what a better alternative these are, Great viability better than the stock ones and now can just fold them down and not worry about breaking mirrors again. These will see a few bikes as well by the high quality, and you can get spares.With the AT you will need the extenders for the base as they wont fold down flat on throttle side the ram mount hits the brake reservoir.
Better than the BMW OEMBy: Robert Brennan on 18 November 2019Just bought the full kit of these (2 x mirrors + 2 x RAM socket arms + 2 x RAM M10 mounts. The sole purpose was to ensure I still had mirrors after I (inevitably) drop my girl. The system is perfect. The adjustability of the mirrors is orders of magnitude better than the standard. The actual mirror surface is slightly more convex than the OEM and gives a wider field of view without noticeable distortion. I'd say they are an improvement on the originals. Very happy with my purchase. Would definitely recommend to anyone with an adventure / dual-sport bike.
Awesome!By: Kevin Li on 30 July 2019Sturdy as hell, and a very wide FOV, which is what I wanted!