Now available in a short boot version of the popular Terra EVO, the Forma Terra EVO Low Boot bridge the gap between a dirt boot and a touring boot for the occasional off road ride. The upper is constructed out of an oiled full-grain leather, and the welt sole is stitched on. When you find yourself riding more on fire roads than superslabs, the Terra EVO Low's will fit the bill.
Forma Terra EVO Low Boots Features:
- Full-grain oiled leather upper
- Extra grip Enduro/Adventure compound rubber sole
- Includes optional steel toe cap
- Injection molded plastic protections
- Ankle and heel plastic protections
- Plastic gear pad protection
- Adjustable VELCRO® brand closure
- Replaceable and adjustable aluminum buckles
- Rear reflective insert
- Waterproof and breathable Drytex lining
- Shin and ankle TPU molded plastic protections
- Soft polymer padding with memory foam
- PP Mid Dual Flex with anti-shock EVA midsole
- Anti-bacterial replaceable footbed with A.P.S. (Air Pump System)
- CE level protection
Forma Boots TERRA EVO LOW Boots is available in the following sizes:
- 43 EU / 9 US (out of stock)
- 44 EU / 10 US
- 45 EU / 11 US
- 46 EU / 12 US (out of stock)
Forma Boots TERRA EVO LOW Boots is available in the following colour options:
About Forma Boots:
Forma Boots are proven to be tough and durable for off-road adventure riding, at the same time super comfortable for long distance road riding.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Adventure Moto Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.