- Fits internal hex axles on many late model sportbikes and some off-road bikes
- Four metric hex sizes: 17, 19, 22 and 24 mm
- Made from billet 7075-T6 aluminum
- Weighs only 2.5 oz
- Ideal for touring and trail side use
- 3/8" square drive on both ends rated to 90 lb/ft
- Use wrench on external hex of tool for situations exceeding 90 lb/ft
- Use 08-0397 CrMo steel version for shop use
- Buell: XB9R, XB9S, XB12R, XB12S (2003-2004)
- Honda: CBR600RR, CBR1000RR
- Kawasaki: ZX6R, ZX6RR, ZX600E/K, ZX7R, ZX9R, Z1000
- Suzuki: GSXR 2000-2007, DL 1000 V-Strom (all), SV1000
- Yamaha: R1, R6
About Motion Pro Tools:
Motion Pro Tools have a range of super-light tools. Made from tool grade titanium alloy, extremely lightweight and compact design is perfect for trail tool packs.
View more Motion Pro Tools products
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Adventure Moto Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review