High performance lubricants for bikes. 100% Synthetic - Ester
High performance bikes, sports bikes, street road bikes, trails, off road bikes, enduro, trial... fitted with 4 stroke engines, integrated gearbox or not, wet or dry clutch, engines meeting Euro 2 or Euro 3 emission regulation, fitted with exhaust gas after treatment systems: catalytic converters, air injection into exhaust pipe...
Other uses: street bikes without catalytic converters, scooters, ATV, mopeds. Suitable for specific HUSQVARNA, KTM, MOTO GUZZI engine requiring SAE 10W-60 viscosity grade oil.
- Low traction coefficient Ester to minimize engine internal friction losses and improve performance.
- Synergy of Ester with anti-wear additives and improved shear resistance for improved gear protection and life time.
- 100% Synthetic lubricant for improved oil film resistance at high temperatures and high revs.
- Low Phosphorus and Sulphur content for better operating conditions of catalytic converters required to meet last emission regulation.
- JASO MA approved to warranty a perfect lock up of wet clutch at take off, acceleration and full speed. Easy gear shifting..
Motul is a world-class French company specialised in the formulation, production and distribution of high-tech engine lubricants (two-wheelers, cars and other vehicles) as well as lubricants for industry via its MOTULTECH activity.
View more Motul products