The SW-MOTECH aluminum skid plate engine guard for Kawasaki KLR650 (2008-current) protects the undercarriage and vulnerable lower engine cases from damaging stones and other trail obstacles. Hearty 4 mm thick alloy plate is welded into a single structural unit for exceptional strength to ensure . This indispensable engine guard is mounted with recessed hardware to prevent damaged bolt heads and rubber grommets to isolate vibrations and absorb impacts. A drain bolt access port makes oil changes are a breeze without requiring removal. Flared edges provide lateral protection while incorporating laser cut vents to promote airflow so the motor stays cool.
Installation is 100% bolt-on with no drilling, cutting, welding or other modifications necessary. Prevent stones, debris, roots and other trail obstacles from causing expensive and possibly catastrophic damage to your motorcycle and install an over-engineered German skid plate from the protection experts at SW-MOTECH!
- Hearty 4 mm thick aluminum
- Fully welded construction
- Single structural unit
- Improved lateral protection
- Extended protection covers beyond oil drain plug
- Laser cut ventilation slots
- Vents promote airflow to aid engine cooling
- Recessed lower mounting hardware
- Rubber grommets absorb vibrations
- Top level protection for oil pain and lower engine case
- Oil drain hole allows servicing without skid removal
- Compatible with all OEM equipment
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Improve strength over previous riveted designs
- No drilling, cutting, welding or other modifications necessary
- 100% bolt-on installation
- Compatible with or without crash bars mounted
- Available in brushed aluminum or powder coated black
What's in the box:
- SW-MOTECH skid plate
- Mounting hardware
- Installation instructions
SW Motech Bash Plate for Kawasaki KLR650 (2008-current) is available in the following colour options:
- Silver (out of stock)
- Black (out of stock)
About SW Motech:
SW Motech development and produce motorcycle accessories from luggage systems, safety accessories, ergonomics, maintenance and navigation for motorcycles.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Adventure Moto Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.