- 22mm diameter steel tubing with 2mm wall thickness
- KTM orange spec powder coat with sandblasted surface preparation
- Fully frame mounted. Our KTM 790 Adventure crash bars rest on the frame and not the engine.
- Designed to handle continuous impact from drops and small crashes as opposed to the 790’s fuel tank.
- Centre stand compatible. Our crash bars are 100% compatible with our centre stand.
- Potential base for fog/aux lights. See photo gallery for example (lights and light bracket are not included in the sale).
- Traditional look. Our crash bars give the 790 Adventure the traditional 1090/1190/1290 Adventure look with the orange tubing gently wrapping around the fuel tank.
- Provides the strongest base for our skid plate. We offer the only solution on the market to support our KTM 790 Adventure R/S skid plate in its FULL-length thanks to the crash bars’ design.
- Our design also allows easy oil filter removal and oil change without removing the crash bars.
* MUST BE USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH OUTBACK MOTORTEK SKID PLATE SOLD SEPARATELY
Select your bike in the link below for Video Installations
Select your bike in the link below for PDF Installations
Outback Motortek Crash Bars For KTM 790 ADV R/S is available in the following colour options:
- Black (out of stock)
- Orange (out of stock)
About Outback Motortek:
Shop Outback Motortek, protection and luggage solutions. The ultimate in tested and proven, adventure and dual sport motorcycle accessories. Designed and manufactured by real riders who drop test and torture these crash bars and engine guards on their own bikes in real-life scenarios. When buying Outback Motortek, rest assured that they offer the highest level of protection for your bike.
Fits the following bikes:
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Adventure Moto Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.