As you know, most dual sport riders install crash bars to help prevent damage to their motorcycles. Quality Crash Bars and bike protection also helps make the bike look tougher. Outback Motortek focused on not only looking the goods but being a practical solution to bike protection. The results are a MIG welded 27mm diameter tube of hand and machine crafted art.
Please Note: Crash Bars are NOT compatible with the factory skid plate. Use an Outback Motortek Skid Plate with this product.
Compatibility: This product will work with 2004-2019 model DL650 motorcycles (tried and tested)
- Hand MIG welded – It’s all about the strength! We continue to follow our philosophy: toughness and functionality over appearance.
- Quality 27mm/1.06″ steel tube with 2mm wall thickness – any low quality steel tubing BELOW THESE SPECS will be crushed when your 450lbs bikes crashes into the ground. Our crash bars will take the beat!
- Less is often more. We didn’t try to cover the whole entire bike with crash bars that look like a cobweb. The Vstrom 650 models have very few tough mounting points, thus it makes more sense to create one solid and compact crash bar that stays close to the few mounting points instead of being far spread out that results in an overly flexible and “soft” structure. It will do more damage to your Vstrom or Wee! Our compact and tough crash bars are the only way to go here to truly protect your Suzuki’s expensive and fragile parts.
- Tough mounting points – No cutting corners here (either)! Precision laser cut pieces for perfect fitment using 4mm thick metal mounts. These parts absorb a lot of impacts from crashes, rather than your bikes chassis that”s worth thousands of dollars.
- Stainless Steel Hardware – These bolts and nut will always and forever look nice and shiny. Unless your bike is covered in mud and dust…
- Sandblasted to achieve the best possible adhesion of the coatings – it”s an extremely vital part of our manufacturing process. Sandblasted surfaces will withstand most surface scratches and give you a longer-lasting product.
- Powder coated – combined with sandblasting it’s a killer combination to protect your product’s surface. No frills and tough just like your ADV/Dual Sport bike!
Select your bike in the link below for Video Installations
Select your bike in the link below for PDF Installations
Outback Motortek Crash Bars For SUZUKI DL650 V-STROM (Years 2004- 2019) is available in the following colour options:
- Black (out of stock)
About Outback Motortek:
Shop Outback Motortek, protection and luggage solutions. The ultimate in tested and proven, adventure and dual sport motorcycle accessories. Designed and manufactured by real riders who drop test and torture these crash bars and engine guards on their own bikes in real-life scenarios. When buying Outback Motortek, rest assured that they offer the highest level of protection for your bike.
Fits the following bikes:
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Adventure Moto Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.