Feeling paranoid? Giant Loop’s QuickLoop Cables (36″ and 84″) provide peace of mind.
Our—Great Basin Saddlebag and Siskiyou Panniers feature cable pass-throughs, so riders can secure their luggage to a parked motorcycle with the 84″ QuickLoop Cable.
The 36″ QuickLoop Cable is the perfect size for locking helmet or riding jacket to your bike.
For easy storage, our QuickLoop Cables roll up into a compact coil with an included hook-and-loop strap.
The bright orange vinyl cable sheath not only protects the bike’s finish from scratches, it also provides high visibility conspicuity that says, “this gear is locked down” – keeping the opportunistic grab-and-dash thief move on to an easier target.
- Available in 84″ and 36″ lengths.
- 84″ compatible with cable pass-throughs on Great Basin Saddlebag and Siskiyou Panniers
- Lightweight: 36″ is 2.5 oz; 84″ is 5.4 oz.
- Roll up into compact coils with included hook-and-loop strap.
- Made for Giant Loop by a motorcyclist in Washington State, USA.
- Lock Sold Separately
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Adventure Moto Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.