Campers Pantry's Indian curried Cauliflower and Pea Dahl has had a facelift; now available in their new compact lightweight expedition packaging to save space and spice up your next adventure.
- 400 grams prepared - true single serve
- vacuum packed to save space | not much bigger than a mobile phone
- nitrogen flushed for longer life
- shorter packet so you don’t need a long spoon/less plastic
- no zip lock = less plastic
- eat from the packet = no clean up
- recyclable printed paper card
- gluten free
- dairy free
Steps: Cook and eat from the pouch (400 grams prepared)
- Add 300ml of boiling water to the pouch
- Stir and seal, then wait 10 minutes
- Open after 5 minutes and stir.
- Tomatoes Crushed
- Cauliflower Florets
- Yellow Split Peas
- Vegetable Stock Powder (Sea Salt from the Southern Ocean, Low Sugar Maize Maltodextrin, Natural Vegetable Flavour, Yeast Extract, Cane Sugar, Dehydrated Vegetables (Spinach, Celery, Cabbage) Canola Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Cane Sugar, Potassium Chloride, Parsley.)
- Curry spice mix (Spices, Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt, Vegetable Powder, Natural Colour (160c))
- Canola Oil
- 76% Australian ingredients
Allergen Statement: May contain traces of wheat, barley, oats, rye, egg, soy, tree nuts and lupin.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Nutritionl Information (Per Serve)
- Energy - 1639 kJ
- Protein - 17.4g
- Fat, total - 9g
- Saturated - 0.8g
- Carbohydrates - 58.8g
- Sugars - 16g
- Sodium - 4300mg
Campers Pantry is an Australian owned and made freeze-dried food manufacturer based in Launceston Tasmania. A brand founded with a passion for the outdoors and a view to source premium and local produce and bring to you lightweight, nutritious and clean tasty food for your next adventure. They have a range of products to simplify meal planning and complete your meal kit. They can be prepared and eaten from the bag to save on weight, time, and clean up.
Help other Adventure Moto Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.