The HG3 has been completely redesigned for 2020: more modern, more elegant, more highperformance, this heated glove for urban and suburban riding has adopted the latest FIVE HG heating system. A Thinsulate™ 40g thermal lining on the topside of the glove adds to its excellent heat insulation. It’s just what you need to calmly face the cold on city or suburban roads. The HG3 is as comfortable as it is protective when the weather turns bad. It features a one-piece shell to protect the topside of your hand, a TPR shell on the palm, and reinforcements on the outer fingers for protection in case of a fall. Its wide cuff easily covers your jacket sleeve. Add in a Bemberg™ comfort lining, dual closure system, the Touch Screen™ system for handling device screens, and reflective elements so you’re more visible at night, and you get an ideally balanced style (lightweight, not too bulky, with an adjustable heat level) for everyday riding in winter over short-tomedium distances.
- Mixed structure in water repellent stretch fabric (top and palm) for waterproofing and comfort.
- Metacarpophalangeal protection by TPR shell under fabric.
- Protective shell for the hypothénar (palm slider) in TPR.
- Synthetic leather palm with micro-perforated reinforcement for grip.
- Heating by independent battery, button three levels of heating.
- Battery compartment closure by YKK waterproof zip.
- Hipora® waterproof internal membrane.
- Thinsulate ™ thermal insulation lining (top).
- Bemberg ™ internal comfort lining.
- Retro-reflective night visibility elements .
- Closure system with elastic and wide Velcro strap.
- System Touch Screen ™ (index) handling touch screens.
Five Gloves HG-3 Heated is available in the following sizes:
- Small (out of stock)
- Medium (out of stock)
- Large (out of stock)
- XLarge (out of stock)
- XXLarge (out of stock)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Adventure Moto Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.